JPG To PDF 3
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall JPG To PDF 3 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall JPG To PDF 3 from your PCJPG To PDF Developer Team
. More data about JPG To PDF Developer Team can be read here
. You can get more details about JPG To PDF 3 at http://www.JPGPDF.net/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JPGToPDF folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling JPG To PDF 3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\JPGToPDF\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled JPG2PDF.exe and occupies 1.30 MB (1359016 bytes).
JPG To PDF 3 contains of the executables below. They take 2.13 MB (2238498
bytes) on disk.
- JPG2PDF.exe (1.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (811.84 KB)
- pdf.exe (47.03 KB)
This web page is about JPG To PDF 3 version 3
JPG To PDF 3 is an application by the software company JPG To PDF Developer Team. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall JPG To PDF 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall JPG To PDF 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate JPG To PDF 3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "JPG To PDF 3". If it exists on your system the JPG To PDF 3 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click JPG To PDF 3 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about JPG To PDF 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JPG To PDF 3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.JPGPDF.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JPGToPDF\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove JPG To PDF 3.
8. After uninstalling JPG To PDF 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong JPG To PDF 3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JPG To PDF 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall JPG To PDF 3 by JPG To PDF Developer Team from your computer, we are not saying that JPG To PDF 3 by JPG To PDF Developer Team is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall JPG To PDF 3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 08:31:39.550