This page contains complete information on how to uninstall JPEGsnoop for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall JPEGsnoop from your systemImpulseAdventure
. More information about ImpulseAdventure can be seen here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEGsnoop directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove JPEGsnoop by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEGsnoop\uninst1~.nsu". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named JPEGsnoop.exe and its approximative size is 3.46 MB (3623936 bytes).
JPEGsnoop contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.46 MB (3623936
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
JPEGsnoop is a program offered by the software company ImpulseAdventure. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove JPEGsnoop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete JPEGsnoop from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate JPEGsnoop or simply activate the Search field and type in "JPEGsnoop". The JPEGsnoop program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select JPEGsnoop in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding JPEGsnoop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove JPEGsnoop.
8. After uninstalling JPEGsnoop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong JPEGsnoop that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling JPEGsnoop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall JPEGsnoop by ImpulseAdventure from your PC, we are not saying that JPEGsnoop by ImpulseAdventure is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall JPEGsnoop in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:45:13.580