JPEG Resampler Vs 4.7
JPEG Resampler Vs 4.7 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall JPEG Resampler Vs 4.7 from your systemDavid Macek
. Additional info about David Macek can be found here
. More details about JPEG Resampler Vs 4.7 can be found at http://www.macek.cc/
. JPEG Resampler Vs 4.7 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEG Resampler folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for JPEG Resampler Vs 4.7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEG Resampler\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.07 MB (1118720 bytes) on disk and is titled JpegResampler.exe.
JPEG Resampler Vs 4.7 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.14 MB (1197165
bytes) on disk.
- JpegResampler.exe (1.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (76.61 KB)
This info is about JPEG Resampler Vs 4.7 version 4.7
JPEG Resampler Vs 4.7 is an application released by David Macek. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase JPEG Resampler Vs 4.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove JPEG Resampler Vs 4.7 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate JPEG Resampler Vs 4.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "JPEG Resampler Vs 4.7". The JPEG Resampler Vs 4.7 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select JPEG Resampler Vs 4.7 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding JPEG Resampler Vs 4.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JPEG Resampler Vs 4.7:
- The software company is: http://www.macek.cc/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEG Resampler\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JPEG Resampler Vs 4.7.
8. After uninstalling JPEG Resampler Vs 4.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of JPEG Resampler Vs 4.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing JPEG Resampler Vs 4.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove JPEG Resampler Vs 4.7 by David Macek from your PC, nor are we saying that JPEG Resampler Vs 4.7 by David Macek is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove JPEG Resampler Vs 4.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-01-02 13:48:25.160