JPEG Japery is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall JPEG Japery from your systemMonkeyJob Systems
. Open here
for more info on MonkeyJob Systems. You can read more about related to JPEG Japery at http://www.monkeyjob.com/Manage-JPEG-JPG-Files.html
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEGJape folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove JPEG Japery by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEGJape\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 972.00 KB (995328 bytes) on disk and is labeled JPEGJape.exe.
The executables below are part of JPEG Japery. They take about 2.67 MB (2802662
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ColPick.exe (21.50 KB)
- FontReturn.exe (10.50 KB)
- JPEGJape.exe (972.00 KB)
- SelLang.exe (15.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- vbrun60.exe (1,019.70 KB)
JPEG Japery is an application released by MonkeyJob Systems. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove JPEG Japery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete JPEG Japery from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate JPEG Japery or simply click the Search field and type in "JPEG Japery". If it exists on your system the JPEG Japery app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select JPEG Japery in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about JPEG Japery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JPEG Japery:
- The publisher is: http://www.monkeyjob.com/Manage-JPEG-JPG-Files.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEGJape\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove JPEG Japery.
8. After uninstalling JPEG Japery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong JPEG Japery that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling JPEG Japery using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall JPEG Japery by MonkeyJob Systems from your computer, nor are we saying that JPEG Japery by MonkeyJob Systems is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall JPEG Japery supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-27 18:32:30.323