JPEG Imager 188.8.131.529
This page contains detailed information on how to remove JPEG Imager 184.108.40.2069 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall JPEG Imager 220.127.116.119 from your PCV-Methods Software
. More information on V-Methods Software can be seen here
. You can get more details about JPEG Imager 18.104.22.1689 at http://www.v-methods.com/
. Usually the JPEG Imager 22.214.171.1249 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEG Imager folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling JPEG Imager 126.96.36.1999 is C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEG Imager\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.71 MB (2844672 bytes) on disk and is titled ji2.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in JPEG Imager 188.8.131.529. They occupy 3.39 MB (3559710
bytes) on disk.
- ji2.exe (2.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This data is about JPEG Imager 184.108.40.2069 version 220.127.116.119
If you are manually uninstalling JPEG Imager 18.104.22.1689 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall JPEG Imager 22.214.171.1249:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEG Imager
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\V-Methods\JPEG Imager
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEG Imager\fia.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEG Imager\imager.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEG Imager\imager.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEG Imager\ji2.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEG Imager\ji2.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEG Imager\ji2.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEG Imager\license.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEG Imager\readme.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEG Imager\TextToolPresets.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEG Imager\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEG Imager\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEG Imager\vcomp100.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\V-Methods\JPEG Imager\TextToolPresets.ini
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\V-Methods\JPEG Imager
JPEG Imager 126.96.36.1999 is a program marketed by V-Methods Software. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase JPEG Imager 188.8.131.529 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove JPEG Imager 184.108.40.2069 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate JPEG Imager 220.127.116.119 or simply click the Search feature and type in "JPEG Imager 18.104.22.1689". If it exists on your system the JPEG Imager 22.214.171.1249 app will be found very quickly. When you select JPEG Imager 126.96.36.1999 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about JPEG Imager 188.8.131.529, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JPEG Imager 184.108.40.2069:
- The software company is: http://www.v-methods.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEG Imager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JPEG Imager 220.127.116.119.
8. After removing JPEG Imager 18.104.22.1689, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of JPEG Imager 22.214.171.1249 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing JPEG Imager 126.96.36.1999 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove JPEG Imager 188.8.131.529 by V-Methods Software from your computer, nor are we saying that JPEG Imager 184.108.40.2069 by V-Methods Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove JPEG Imager 220.127.116.119 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:33:27.190