JPEG Imager 126.96.36.1999
This page contains detailed information on how to remove JPEG Imager 188.8.131.529 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall JPEG Imager 184.108.40.2069 from your systemV-Methods Software
. More information on V-Methods Software can be seen here
. You can get more details about JPEG Imager 220.127.116.119 at http://www.v-methods.com/
. Usually the JPEG Imager 18.104.22.1689 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEG Imager folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling JPEG Imager 22.214.171.1249 is C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEG Imager\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.71 MB (2844672 bytes) on disk and is titled ji2.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in JPEG Imager 126.96.36.1999. They occupy 3.39 MB (3559710
bytes) on disk.
- ji2.exe (2.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This data is about JPEG Imager 188.8.131.529 version 184.108.40.2069
If you are manually uninstalling JPEG Imager 220.127.116.119 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall JPEG Imager 18.104.22.1689:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEG Imager
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\V-Methods\JPEG Imager
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEG Imager\fia.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEG Imager\imager.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEG Imager\imager.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEG Imager\ji2.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEG Imager\ji2.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEG Imager\ji2.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEG Imager\license.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEG Imager\readme.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEG Imager\TextToolPresets.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEG Imager\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEG Imager\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEG Imager\vcomp100.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\V-Methods\JPEG Imager\TextToolPresets.ini
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\V-Methods\JPEG Imager
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEG Imager\ji2.exe
JPEG Imager 22.214.171.1249 is an application marketed by V-Methods Software. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove JPEG Imager 126.96.36.1999 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete JPEG Imager 188.8.131.529 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate JPEG Imager 184.108.40.2069 or simply click the Search feature and type in "JPEG Imager 220.127.116.119". If it is installed on your PC the JPEG Imager 18.104.22.1689 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click JPEG Imager 22.214.171.1249 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about JPEG Imager 126.96.36.1999, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JPEG Imager 188.8.131.529:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.v-methods.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JPEG Imager\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall JPEG Imager 184.108.40.2069.
8. After uninstalling JPEG Imager 220.127.116.119, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong JPEG Imager 18.104.22.1689 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing JPEG Imager 22.214.171.1249 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall JPEG Imager 126.96.36.1999 by V-Methods Software from your computer, nor are we saying that JPEG Imager 188.8.131.529 by V-Methods Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall JPEG Imager 184.108.40.2069 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:33:27.190