JPEG Compressor 2019
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall JPEG Compressor 2019 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall JPEG Compressor 2019 from your PCWinSoftMagic.Com
. More information on WinSoftMagic.Com can be seen here
. Detailed information about JPEG Compressor 2019 can be found at http://www.winsoftmagic.com/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced JPEG Compressor folder (same installation drive as Windows). JPEG Compressor 2019's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced JPEG Compressor\unins000.exe. ajc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.84 MB (4026880 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in JPEG Compressor 2019. They occupy 4.55 MB (4774798
bytes) on disk.
- ajc.exe (3.84 MB)
- ajc_console.exe (32.11 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This data is about JPEG Compressor 2019 version 2019
JPEG Compressor 2019 is an application by WinSoftMagic.Com. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall JPEG Compressor 2019 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase JPEG Compressor 2019 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate JPEG Compressor 2019 or simply click the Search feature and type in "JPEG Compressor 2019". If it exists on your system the JPEG Compressor 2019 app will be found automatically. After you click JPEG Compressor 2019 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding JPEG Compressor 2019, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JPEG Compressor 2019:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.winsoftmagic.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced JPEG Compressor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JPEG Compressor 2019.
8. After uninstalling JPEG Compressor 2019, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of JPEG Compressor 2019 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing JPEG Compressor 2019 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove JPEG Compressor 2019 by WinSoftMagic.Com from your PC, nor are we saying that JPEG Compressor 2019 by WinSoftMagic.Com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove JPEG Compressor 2019 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 17:38:49.310