JPEG Compressor 2019
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall JPEG Compressor 2019 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall JPEG Compressor 2019 from your PCWinSoftMagic.Com
. More information on WinSoftMagic.Com can be seen here
. Detailed information about JPEG Compressor 2019 can be found at http://www.winsoftmagic.com/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced JPEG Compressor folder (same installation drive as Windows). JPEG Compressor 2019's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced JPEG Compressor\unins000.exe. ajc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.84 MB (4026880 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in JPEG Compressor 2019. They occupy 4.55 MB (4774798
bytes) on disk.
- ajc.exe (3.84 MB)
- ajc_console.exe (32.11 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This data is about JPEG Compressor 2019 version 2019
JPEG Compressor 2019 is an application by WinSoftMagic.Com. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall JPEG Compressor 2019 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase JPEG Compressor 2019 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate JPEG Compressor 2019 or simply activate the Search field and type in "JPEG Compressor 2019". If it is installed on your PC the JPEG Compressor 2019 program will be found very quickly. After you click JPEG Compressor 2019 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding JPEG Compressor 2019, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JPEG Compressor 2019:
- The publisher is: http://www.winsoftmagic.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced JPEG Compressor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JPEG Compressor 2019.
8. After uninstalling JPEG Compressor 2019, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of JPEG Compressor 2019 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing JPEG Compressor 2019 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove JPEG Compressor 2019 by WinSoftMagic.Com from your PC, nor are we saying that JPEG Compressor 2019 by WinSoftMagic.Com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove JPEG Compressor 2019 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-23 17:38:49.310