JPEG Autorotate is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall JPEG Autorotate from your systemScanrobot Oy
. You can find out more on Scanrobot Oy or check for application updates here
. Further information about JPEG Autorotate can be found at https://jpegrotate.com
. JPEG Autorotate is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\JPEG Autorotate directory, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall JPEG Autorotate by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\JPEG Autorotate\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. jpeg-autorotate.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.39 MB (5655040 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside JPEG Autorotate. They occupy about 20.35 MB (21337856
bytes) on disk.
- exiv2.exe (220.00 KB)
- jpeg-autorotate.exe (5.39 MB)
- jpegtran.exe (152.00 KB)
- vc_redist_2015.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
This page is about JPEG Autorotate version 3.20.0
alone. Click on the links below for other JPEG Autorotate versions:
JPEG Autorotate has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall JPEG Autorotate from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by JPEG Autorotate's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\JPEG Autorotate
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\JPEG Autorotate\JPEG Autorotate.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\JPEG Autorotate\Program folder.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\JPEG Autorotate\Uninstall JPEG Autorotate 3.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Scanrobot\JPEG Autorotate.ini
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Scanrobot\JPEG Autorotate
JPEG Autorotate is an application offered by the software company Scanrobot Oy. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall JPEG Autorotate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete JPEG Autorotate from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find JPEG Autorotate or simply click the Search feature and type in "JPEG Autorotate". The JPEG Autorotate app will be found very quickly. When you click JPEG Autorotate in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about JPEG Autorotate, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JPEG Autorotate:
- The web site of the program is: https://jpegrotate.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\JPEG Autorotate\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JPEG Autorotate.
8. After removing JPEG Autorotate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of JPEG Autorotate that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JPEG Autorotate using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall JPEG Autorotate by Scanrobot Oy from your PC, nor are we saying that JPEG Autorotate by Scanrobot Oy is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall JPEG Autorotate in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 21:26:43.563