JOSM 12542 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall JOSM 12542 from your PCOpenStreetMap JOSM team
. More information on OpenStreetMap JOSM team can be found here
. You can read more about about JOSM 12542 at https://josm.openstreetmap.de
. Usually the JOSM 12542 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\JOSM directory, depending on the user's option during install. JOSM 12542's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\JOSM\uninstall.exe. josm.exe is the JOSM 12542's primary executable file and it occupies circa 393.50 KB (402944 bytes) on disk.
JOSM 12542 is comprised of the following executables which take 852.99 KB (873466
bytes) on disk:
- josm.exe (393.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (459.49 KB)
The current web page applies to JOSM 12542 version 12542
JOSM 12542 is a program released by OpenStreetMap JOSM team. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall JOSM 12542 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall JOSM 12542 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find JOSM 12542 or simply click the Search field and type in "JOSM 12542". If it is installed on your PC the JOSM 12542 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click JOSM 12542 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding JOSM 12542, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JOSM 12542:
- The software company is: https://josm.openstreetmap.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\JOSM\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove JOSM 12542.
8. After removing JOSM 12542, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of JOSM 12542 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JOSM 12542 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove JOSM 12542 by OpenStreetMap JOSM team from your PC, nor are we saying that JOSM 12542 by OpenStreetMap JOSM team is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove JOSM 12542 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 19:02:29.523