This page is about JOSM 12450 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall JOSM 12450 from your computerOpenStreetMap JOSM team
. More info about OpenStreetMap JOSM team can be read here
. Click on https://josm.openstreetmap.de
to get more info about JOSM 12450 on OpenStreetMap JOSM team's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JOSM folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\JOSM\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove JOSM 12450. The application's main executable file is named josm.exe and it has a size of 393.50 KB (402944 bytes).
JOSM 12450 contains of the executables below. They occupy 853.00 KB (873471
bytes) on disk.
- josm.exe (393.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (459.50 KB)
This info is about JOSM 12450 version 12450
JOSM 12450 is an application by OpenStreetMap JOSM team. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove JOSM 12450 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove JOSM 12450 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find JOSM 12450 or simply activate the Search field and type in "JOSM 12450". The JOSM 12450 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click JOSM 12450 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding JOSM 12450, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JOSM 12450:
- The web site of the application is: https://josm.openstreetmap.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JOSM\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove JOSM 12450.
8. After removing JOSM 12450, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong JOSM 12450 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing JOSM 12450 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall JOSM 12450 by OpenStreetMap JOSM team from your PC, nor are we saying that JOSM 12450 by OpenStreetMap JOSM team is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall JOSM 12450 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 11:50:43.787