You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove JMP 8 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall JMP 8 from your computerSAS Institute Inc.
. Open here
for more info on SAS Institute Inc.. More information about JMP 8 can be seen at http://www.jmp.com
. Usually the JMP 8 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SAS\JMP\8 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for JMP 8 is RunDll32. jmp.exe is the JMP 8's main executable file and it takes approximately 18.67 MB (19578880 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of JMP 8. They occupy about 18.76 MB (19672064
bytes) on disk.
- jmp.exe (18.67 MB)
- JMPPreviewer.exe (91.00 KB)
This info is about JMP 8 version 8.0
JMP 8 is a program by SAS Institute Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove JMP 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase JMP 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate JMP 8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "JMP 8". If it exists on your system the JMP 8 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select JMP 8 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about JMP 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JMP 8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.jmp.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall JMP 8.
8. After uninstalling JMP 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of JMP 8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing JMP 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall JMP 8 by SAS Institute Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that JMP 8 by SAS Institute Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall JMP 8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-18 09:56:37.350