JIRA 4.3.4 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall JIRA 4.3.4 from your PCAtlassian
. Take a look here
for more info on Atlassian. JIRA 4.3.4 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Atlassian\JIRA 4.3.4 folder, subject to the user's option. The application's main executable file is titled i4jdel.exe and its approximative size is 4.50 KB (4608 bytes).
The executables below are part of JIRA 4.3.4. They take an average of 1.59 MB (1671320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (159.62 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (4.50 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.75 KB)
- tomcat6w.exe (100.50 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.75 KB)
- java.exe (141.75 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.75 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.75 KB)
- javaws.exe (149.75 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.75 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.75 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.75 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.75 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.75 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.75 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.75 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.75 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.75 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.75 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.75 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.75 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.75 KB)
- launcher.exe (45.78 KB)
The current web page applies to JIRA 4.3.4 version 4.3.4
JIRA 4.3.4 is an application released by the software company Atlassian. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove JIRA 4.3.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete JIRA 4.3.4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate JIRA 4.3.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "JIRA 4.3.4". If it is installed on your PC the JIRA 4.3.4 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click JIRA 4.3.4 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about JIRA 4.3.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall JIRA 4.3.4.
8. After uninstalling JIRA 4.3.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of JIRA 4.3.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JIRA 4.3.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove JIRA 4.3.4 by Atlassian from your computer, we are not saying that JIRA 4.3.4 by Atlassian is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove JIRA 4.3.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 13:27:03.307