JIRA 4.3.4 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall JIRA 4.3.4 from your PCAtlassian
. Take a look here
for more info on Atlassian. JIRA 4.3.4 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Atlassian\JIRA 4.3.4 folder, subject to the user's option. The application's main executable file is titled i4jdel.exe and its approximative size is 4.50 KB (4608 bytes).
The executables below are part of JIRA 4.3.4. They take an average of 1.59 MB (1671320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (159.62 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (4.50 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.75 KB)
- tomcat6w.exe (100.50 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.75 KB)
- java.exe (141.75 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.75 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.75 KB)
- javaws.exe (149.75 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.75 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.75 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.75 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.75 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.75 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.75 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.75 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.75 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.75 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.75 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.75 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.75 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.75 KB)
- launcher.exe (45.78 KB)
The current web page applies to JIRA 4.3.4 version 4.3.4
JIRA 4.3.4 is an application released by the software company Atlassian. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove JIRA 4.3.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete JIRA 4.3.4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate JIRA 4.3.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "JIRA 4.3.4". If it exists on your system the JIRA 4.3.4 application will be found automatically. After you click JIRA 4.3.4 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about JIRA 4.3.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall JIRA 4.3.4.
8. After uninstalling JIRA 4.3.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of JIRA 4.3.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JIRA 4.3.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove JIRA 4.3.4 by Atlassian from your computer, we are not saying that JIRA 4.3.4 by Atlassian is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove JIRA 4.3.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 13:27:03.307