JHCIS-Client 1.0.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall JHCIS-Client 1.0.0 from your computerICT MOPH
. More information on ICT MOPH can be seen here
. More details about JHCIS-Client 1.0.0 can be found at http://www.moph.go.th/ict/jhcis/
. JHCIS-Client 1.0.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\jhcis-client directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for JHCIS-Client 1.0.0 is C:\Program Files\jhcis-client\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is called jhcis.exe and it has a size of 123.50 KB (126464 bytes).
JHCIS-Client 1.0.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.45 MB (12008091
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- jhcis.exe (123.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (33.65 KB)
- grtsh.exe (44.50 KB)
- MySQLAdministrator.exe (3.73 MB)
- MySQLMigrationTool.exe (3.02 MB)
- MySQLQueryBrowser.exe (3.52 MB)
- MySQLSystemTrayMonitor.exe (1,002.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of JHCIS-Client 1.0.0.
JHCIS-Client 1.0.0 is an application released by the software company ICT MOPH. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove JHCIS-Client 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove JHCIS-Client 1.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find JHCIS-Client 1.0.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "JHCIS-Client 1.0.0". The JHCIS-Client 1.0.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select JHCIS-Client 1.0.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about JHCIS-Client 1.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JHCIS-Client 1.0.0:
- The software company is: http://www.moph.go.th/ict/jhcis/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\jhcis-client\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JHCIS-Client 1.0.0.
8. After removing JHCIS-Client 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of JHCIS-Client 1.0.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JHCIS-Client 1.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove JHCIS-Client 1.0.0 by ICT MOPH from your PC, we are not saying that JHCIS-Client 1.0.0 by ICT MOPH is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove JHCIS-Client 1.0.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-26 02:01:30.697