JGsoft RegexMagic 1.0.1
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove JGsoft RegexMagic 1.0.1 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall JGsoft RegexMagic 1.0.1 from your computerJGsoft
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on JGsoft. Further information about JGsoft RegexMagic 1.0.1 can be found at http://www.just-great-software.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JGsoft\RegexMagic directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for JGsoft RegexMagic 1.0.1 is C:\windows\UnDeployV.exe "C:\Program Files (x86)\JGsoft\RegexMagic\Deploy.log". JGsoft RegexMagic 1.0.1's primary file takes about 4.72 MB (4952720 bytes) and is named RegexMagic.exe.
The following executable files are contained in JGsoft RegexMagic 1.0.1. They occupy 4.72 MB (4952720
bytes) on disk.
This page is about JGsoft RegexMagic 1.0.1 version 1.0.1
JGsoft RegexMagic 1.0.1 is an application marketed by JGsoft. Some users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase JGsoft RegexMagic 1.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove JGsoft RegexMagic 1.0.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate JGsoft RegexMagic 1.0.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "JGsoft RegexMagic 1.0.1". If it is installed on your PC the JGsoft RegexMagic 1.0.1 app will be found automatically. After you click JGsoft RegexMagic 1.0.1 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding JGsoft RegexMagic 1.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JGsoft RegexMagic 1.0.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.just-great-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\windows\UnDeployV.exe "C:\Program Files (x86)\JGsoft\RegexMagic\Deploy.log"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall JGsoft RegexMagic 1.0.1.
8. After uninstalling JGsoft RegexMagic 1.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of JGsoft RegexMagic 1.0.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JGsoft RegexMagic 1.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove JGsoft RegexMagic 1.0.1 by JGsoft from your computer, nor are we saying that JGsoft RegexMagic 1.0.1 by JGsoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove JGsoft RegexMagic 1.0.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 01:11:28.270