JGsoft RegexBuddy 2.0.5
You can find below details on how to remove JGsoft RegexBuddy 2.0.5 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall JGsoft RegexBuddy 2.0.5 from your systemJGsoft
. You can find out more on JGsoft or check for application updates here
. More data about the application JGsoft RegexBuddy 2.0.5 can be found at http://www.just-great-software.com
. JGsoft RegexBuddy 2.0.5 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JGsoft\RegexBuddy folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Windows\UnDeploy.exe "C:\Program Files (x86)\JGsoft\RegexBuddy\Deploy.log" is the full command line if you want to remove JGsoft RegexBuddy 2.0.5. The program's main executable file is named RegexBuddy.exe and occupies 2.62 MB (2748368 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside JGsoft RegexBuddy 2.0.5. They occupy about 2.66 MB (2788816
bytes) on disk.
- RegexBuddy.exe (2.62 MB)
- RegexBuddyActionClientDemo.exe (15.50 KB)
- RegexBuddyRegexClientDemo.exe (24.00 KB)
This info is about JGsoft RegexBuddy 2.0.5 version 2.0.5
JGsoft RegexBuddy 2.0.5 is a program offered by the software company JGsoft. Some users want to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove JGsoft RegexBuddy 2.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove JGsoft RegexBuddy 2.0.5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find JGsoft RegexBuddy 2.0.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "JGsoft RegexBuddy 2.0.5". If it exists on your system the JGsoft RegexBuddy 2.0.5 program will be found automatically. When you select JGsoft RegexBuddy 2.0.5 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about JGsoft RegexBuddy 2.0.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JGsoft RegexBuddy 2.0.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.just-great-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\UnDeploy.exe "C:\Program Files (x86)\JGsoft\RegexBuddy\Deploy.log"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JGsoft RegexBuddy 2.0.5.
8. After uninstalling JGsoft RegexBuddy 2.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of JGsoft RegexBuddy 2.0.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing JGsoft RegexBuddy 2.0.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall JGsoft RegexBuddy 2.0.5 by JGsoft from your PC, nor are we saying that JGsoft RegexBuddy 2.0.5 by JGsoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall JGsoft RegexBuddy 2.0.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-28 15:21:57.620