JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.4
You can find below detailed information on how to remove JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.4 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.4 from your computerJGoodies Karsten Lentzsch
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on JGoodies Karsten Lentzsch. You can see more info related to JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.4 at http://www.JGoodies.com
. Usually the JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.4 program is found in the C:\Program Files\JGoodies\JDiskReport 1.2.4 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.4 is "C:\Program Files\JGoodies\JDiskReport 1.2.4\uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstall.exe is the JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.4's main executable file and it occupies approximately 47.92 KB (49073 bytes) on disk.
JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 47.92 KB (49073
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.420060312065129
of JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.4.
JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.4 is an application offered by JGoodies Karsten Lentzsch. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to erase JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.4". The JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.4 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.4 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.JGoodies.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\JGoodies\JDiskReport 1.2.4\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.4.
8. After uninstalling JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.4 by JGoodies Karsten Lentzsch from your PC, nor are we saying that JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.4 by JGoodies Karsten Lentzsch is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove JGoodies JDiskReport 1.2.4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 09:38:37.423