JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 22
JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 22 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 22 from your computerJFritz Team
. Go over here
for more details on JFritz Team. Please open http://www.jfritz.org
if you want to read more on JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 22 on JFritz Team's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JFritz folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 22 is C:\Program Files (x86)\JFritz\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 22's main file takes around 198.00 KB (202752 bytes) and is called jfritz.exe.
The following executables are installed beside JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 22. They take about 1.54 MB (1612919
bytes) on disk.
- autoupdate.exe (198.00 KB)
- jfritz.exe (198.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 22 version 0.7.5.22
JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 22 is an application by JFritz Team. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 22 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 22 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 22 or simply activate the Search field and type in "JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 22". The JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 22 program will be found automatically. When you select JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 22 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 22, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 22:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.jfritz.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JFritz\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 22.
8. After removing JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 22, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 22 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 22 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 22 by JFritz Team from your computer, nor are we saying that JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 22 by JFritz Team is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall JFritz 0.7.5 Rev. 22 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 16:54:20.440