This page is about JDownloader Toolbar for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall JDownloader Toolbar from your systemJDownloader
. More information about JDownloader can be found here
. Please follow http://JDownloader.OurToolbar.com/
if you want to read more on JDownloader Toolbar on JDownloader's web page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JDownloader directory (same installation drive as Windows). JDownloader Toolbar's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\JDownloader\uninstall.exe toolbar. JDownloaderToolbarHelper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 81.75 KB (83712 bytes) on disk.
JDownloader Toolbar contains of the executables below. They occupy 192.98 KB (197608
bytes) on disk.
- JDownloaderToolbarHelper.exe (81.75 KB)
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
The current page applies to JDownloader Toolbar version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of JDownloader Toolbar:
JDownloader Toolbar is a program released by the software company JDownloader. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase JDownloader Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete JDownloader Toolbar from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate JDownloader Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "JDownloader Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the JDownloader Toolbar application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click JDownloader Toolbar in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about JDownloader Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JDownloader Toolbar:
- The publisher is: http://JDownloader.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JDownloader\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove JDownloader Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling JDownloader Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong JDownloader Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JDownloader Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove JDownloader Toolbar by JDownloader from your PC, we are not saying that JDownloader Toolbar by JDownloader is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove JDownloader Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 11:33:33.570