JDiskReport 1.4.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall JDiskReport 1.4.0 from your systemJGoodies Karsten Lentzsch
. Open here
where you can find out more on JGoodies Karsten Lentzsch. More details about JDiskReport 1.4.0 can be found at http://www.JGoodies.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JGoodies\JDiskReport 1.4.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for JDiskReport 1.4.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\JGoodies\JDiskReport 1.4.0\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named Uninstall.exe and it has a size of 48.88 KB (50049 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with JDiskReport 1.4.0. They take about 48.88 KB (50049
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.4.020120120113843
of JDiskReport 1.4.0.
JDiskReport 1.4.0 is an application offered by the software company JGoodies Karsten Lentzsch. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove JDiskReport 1.4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase JDiskReport 1.4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate JDiskReport 1.4.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "JDiskReport 1.4.0". If it is installed on your PC the JDiskReport 1.4.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click JDiskReport 1.4.0 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding JDiskReport 1.4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JDiskReport 1.4.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.JGoodies.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JGoodies\JDiskReport 1.4.0\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall JDiskReport 1.4.0.
8. After removing JDiskReport 1.4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of JDiskReport 1.4.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing JDiskReport 1.4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove JDiskReport 1.4.0 by JGoodies Karsten Lentzsch from your PC, nor are we saying that JDiskReport 1.4.0 by JGoodies Karsten Lentzsch is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove JDiskReport 1.4.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 20:43:06.237