JDiskReport 1.4.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall JDiskReport 1.4.0 from your systemJGoodies Karsten Lentzsch
. Open here
where you can find out more on JGoodies Karsten Lentzsch. More details about JDiskReport 1.4.0 can be found at http://www.JGoodies.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JGoodies\JDiskReport 1.4.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for JDiskReport 1.4.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\JGoodies\JDiskReport 1.4.0\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named Uninstall.exe and it has a size of 48.88 KB (50049 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with JDiskReport 1.4.0. They take about 48.88 KB (50049
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.4.020120120113843
of JDiskReport 1.4.0.
JDiskReport 1.4.0 is an application offered by the software company JGoodies Karsten Lentzsch. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove JDiskReport 1.4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase JDiskReport 1.4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate JDiskReport 1.4.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "JDiskReport 1.4.0". The JDiskReport 1.4.0 application will be found very quickly. After you click JDiskReport 1.4.0 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about JDiskReport 1.4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JDiskReport 1.4.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.JGoodies.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JGoodies\JDiskReport 1.4.0\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall JDiskReport 1.4.0.
8. After removing JDiskReport 1.4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of JDiskReport 1.4.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing JDiskReport 1.4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove JDiskReport 1.4.0 by JGoodies Karsten Lentzsch from your PC, nor are we saying that JDiskReport 1.4.0 by JGoodies Karsten Lentzsch is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove JDiskReport 1.4.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 20:43:06.237