You can find on this page details on how to uninstall JChemForPowerPoint for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall JChemForPowerPoint from your computerJChemForPowerPoint
. More information on JChemForPowerPoint can be found here
. JChemForPowerPoint is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove JChemForPowerPoint by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall /C:/Program%20Files/ChemAxon/JChem%20for%20Office/JChemForPowerPoint.vsto. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. JChemForPowerPoint's main file takes about 583.13 KB (597128 bytes) and its name is install.exe.
The executables below are part of JChemForPowerPoint. They occupy an average of 663.79 KB (679720
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (80.66 KB)
- install.exe (583.13 KB)
The current page applies to JChemForPowerPoint version 184.108.40.2065
alone. Click on the links below for other JChemForPowerPoint versions:
JChemForPowerPoint is a program marketed by JChemForPowerPoint. Some people choose to erase it. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase JChemForPowerPoint is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase JChemForPowerPoint from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find JChemForPowerPoint or simply click the Search field and type in "JChemForPowerPoint". If it is installed on your PC the JChemForPowerPoint program will be found very quickly. After you select JChemForPowerPoint in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about JChemForPowerPoint, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JChemForPowerPoint.
8. After removing JChemForPowerPoint, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong JChemForPowerPoint that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing JChemForPowerPoint with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall JChemForPowerPoint by JChemForPowerPoint from your computer, nor are we saying that JChemForPowerPoint by JChemForPowerPoint is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall JChemForPowerPoint in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-26 22:53:02.970