This web page contains complete information on how to remove JCPenney for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall JCPenney from your systemPokki
. Take a look here
for more details on Pokki. JCPenney is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine folder, depending on the user's decision. "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe" /UNINSTALL23c1b428b05fcc8eb91f8bc00d683e1205f34fff is the full command line if you want to remove JCPenney. HostAppService.exe is the JCPenney's main executable file and it occupies approximately 7.48 MB (7843656 bytes) on disk.
JCPenney is composed of the following executables which occupy 19.15 MB (20076504
bytes) on disk:
- HostAppService.exe (7.48 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (9.76 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (1.84 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This info is about JCPenney version 126.96.36.199296
JCPenney is a program released by the software company Pokki. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove JCPenney is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall JCPenney from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find JCPenney or simply activate the Search field and type in "JCPenney". The JCPenney application will be found automatically. After you select JCPenney in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about JCPenney, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JCPenney.
8. After removing JCPenney, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of JCPenney that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing JCPenney using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall JCPenney by Pokki from your PC, we are not saying that JCPenney by Pokki is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall JCPenney in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130