JCI DVN SiteManager
JCI DVN SiteManager is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall JCI DVN SiteManager from your computerJohnson Controls Inc.
. Additional info about Johnson Controls Inc. can be seen here
. More data about the app JCI DVN SiteManager can be seen at http://www.jci.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JCI\Site Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall JCI DVN SiteManager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\JCI\Site Manager\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. SiteManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.50 MB (6815232 bytes) on disk.
JCI DVN SiteManager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.42 MB (7785488
bytes) on disk.
- alarmmanager.exe (762.00 KB)
- cdrwutils.exe (116.00 KB)
- SiteManager.exe (6.50 MB)
- uninst.exe (69.52 KB)
The current page applies to JCI DVN SiteManager version 184.108.40.206.0.2400
JCI DVN SiteManager is a program by the software company Johnson Controls Inc.. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove JCI DVN SiteManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase JCI DVN SiteManager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find JCI DVN SiteManager or simply click the Search field and type in "JCI DVN SiteManager". If it exists on your system the JCI DVN SiteManager program will be found automatically. When you click JCI DVN SiteManager in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding JCI DVN SiteManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JCI DVN SiteManager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.jci.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JCI\Site Manager\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JCI DVN SiteManager.
8. After removing JCI DVN SiteManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong JCI DVN SiteManager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JCI DVN SiteManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall JCI DVN SiteManager by Johnson Controls Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that JCI DVN SiteManager by Johnson Controls Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall JCI DVN SiteManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-15 21:35:31.690