JASP 0.7.5 Beta2
JASP 0.7.5 Beta2 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall JASP 0.7.5 Beta2 from your computerThe JASP Statistics Project
. Open here
where you can find out more on The JASP Statistics Project. More details about JASP 0.7.5 Beta2 can be found at https://jasp-stats.org
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\JASP 0.7.5 Beta2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove JASP 0.7.5 Beta2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\JASP 0.7.5 Beta2\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. JASP.exe is the JASP 0.7.5 Beta2's main executable file and it takes around 3.74 MB (3916800 bytes) on disk.
JASP 0.7.5 Beta2 is composed of the following executables which take 5.89 MB (6181289
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- JASP.exe (3.74 MB)
- JASPEngine.exe (693.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (116.05 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- Rscript.exe (19.00 KB)
- open.exe (16.00 KB)
- R.exe (38.50 KB)
- Rcmd.exe (38.50 KB)
- Rfe.exe (22.00 KB)
- Rgui.exe (21.50 KB)
- Rscript.exe (24.50 KB)
- RSetReg.exe (23.00 KB)
- Rterm.exe (22.00 KB)
This info is about JASP 0.7.5 Beta2 version 0.7.1.12
JASP 0.7.5 Beta2 is a program offered by The JASP Statistics Project. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove JASP 0.7.5 Beta2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove JASP 0.7.5 Beta2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find JASP 0.7.5 Beta2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "JASP 0.7.5 Beta2". The JASP 0.7.5 Beta2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select JASP 0.7.5 Beta2 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding JASP 0.7.5 Beta2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JASP 0.7.5 Beta2:
- The web site of the program is: https://jasp-stats.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\JASP 0.7.5 Beta2\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JASP 0.7.5 Beta2.
8. After removing JASP 0.7.5 Beta2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong JASP 0.7.5 Beta2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JASP 0.7.5 Beta2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall JASP 0.7.5 Beta2 by The JASP Statistics Project from your computer, we are not saying that JASP 0.7.5 Beta2 by The JASP Statistics Project is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall JASP 0.7.5 Beta2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 14:50:35.607