JARVIS IA 4.0.2
This page is about JARVIS IA 4.0.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall JARVIS IA 4.0.2 from your computerkripytoniano
. You can read more on kripytoniano or check for application updates here
. More data about the software JARVIS IA 4.0.2 can be seen at https://sites.google.com/site/kripytonianojarvis/home
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\kripytoniano\JARVIS IA folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for JARVIS IA 4.0.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\kripytoniano\JARVIS IA\Uninstall.exe. CustomizeableJarvis.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 6.84 MB (7173120 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in JARVIS IA 4.0.2. They take 6.96 MB (7301483
bytes) on disk.
- CustomizeableJarvis.exe (6.84 MB)
- CustomizeableJarvis.vshost.exe (23.66 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.70 KB)
The current page applies to JARVIS IA 4.0.2 version 4.0.2
JARVIS IA 4.0.2 is an application released by kripytoniano. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall JARVIS IA 4.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall JARVIS IA 4.0.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find JARVIS IA 4.0.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "JARVIS IA 4.0.2". The JARVIS IA 4.0.2 program will be found very quickly. When you click JARVIS IA 4.0.2 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding JARVIS IA 4.0.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JARVIS IA 4.0.2:
- The publisher is: https://sites.google.com/site/kripytonianojarvis/home
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\kripytoniano\JARVIS IA\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall JARVIS IA 4.0.2.
8. After removing JARVIS IA 4.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of JARVIS IA 4.0.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling JARVIS IA 4.0.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove JARVIS IA 4.0.2 by kripytoniano from your computer, nor are we saying that JARVIS IA 4.0.2 by kripytoniano is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove JARVIS IA 4.0.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-14 22:31:46.567