JAERO (64bit) version 22.214.171.124
This info is about JAERO (64bit) version 126.96.36.199 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall JAERO (64bit) version 188.8.131.52 from your PCJontisoft
. You can find out more on Jontisoft or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about JAERO (64bit) version 184.108.40.206 at http://jontio.zapto.org/
. JAERO (64bit) version 220.127.116.11 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\JAERO folder, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for JAERO (64bit) version 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files\JAERO\unins000.exe. JAERO (64bit) version 22.214.171.124's main file takes about 1.37 MB (1431552 bytes) and is named JAERO.exe.
The executables below are part of JAERO (64bit) version 126.96.36.199. They occupy an average of 2.08 MB (2185377
bytes) on disk.
- JAERO.exe (1.37 MB)
- udptextserver.exe (33.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of JAERO (64bit) version 184.108.40.206.
JAERO (64bit) version 220.127.116.11 is an application offered by the software company Jontisoft. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall JAERO (64bit) version 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove JAERO (64bit) version 22.214.171.124 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find JAERO (64bit) version 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "JAERO (64bit) version 188.8.131.52". The JAERO (64bit) version 184.108.40.206 app will be found automatically. When you click JAERO (64bit) version 220.127.116.11 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding JAERO (64bit) version 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JAERO (64bit) version 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the program is: http://jontio.zapto.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\JAERO\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JAERO (64bit) version 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling JAERO (64bit) version 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong JAERO (64bit) version 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JAERO (64bit) version 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove JAERO (64bit) version 18.104.22.168 by Jontisoft from your computer, we are not saying that JAERO (64bit) version 22.214.171.124 by Jontisoft is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove JAERO (64bit) version 126.96.36.199 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-28 09:42:24.080