J22-EAG-RC1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall J22-EAG-RC1 from your systemHuly-Gun Soft
. You can read more on Huly-Gun Soft or check for application updates here
. More details about the program J22-EAG-RC1 can be seen at http://www.june22-game.com
. J22-EAG-RC1 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\June_22_EATG folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing J22-EAG-RC1 is C:\Program Files\June_22_EATG\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named June22-EatG.exe and occupies 1.58 MB (1658880 bytes).
The executables below are part of J22-EAG-RC1. They take an average of 3.72 MB (3902409
bytes) on disk.
- June22-EatG.exe (1.58 MB)
- mapedit.exe (1.32 MB)
- registrator.exe (768.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.95 KB)
The current web page applies to J22-EAG-RC1 version 221
J22-EAG-RC1 is an application by the software company Huly-Gun Soft. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall J22-EAG-RC1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove J22-EAG-RC1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find J22-EAG-RC1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "J22-EAG-RC1". The J22-EAG-RC1 application will be found automatically. When you select J22-EAG-RC1 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding J22-EAG-RC1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for J22-EAG-RC1:
- The publisher is: http://www.june22-game.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\June_22_EATG\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall J22-EAG-RC1.
8. After removing J22-EAG-RC1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong J22-EAG-RC1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing J22-EAG-RC1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove J22-EAG-RC1 by Huly-Gun Soft from your PC, nor are we saying that J22-EAG-RC1 by Huly-Gun Soft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove J22-EAG-RC1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 13:04:30.120