J Virtual Keyboard 1.0
J Virtual Keyboard 1.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall J Virtual Keyboard 1.0 from your systemAndrej Koch
. Open here
where you can find out more on Andrej Koch. You can get more details about J Virtual Keyboard 1.0 at http://www.andrej-koch.de
. J Virtual Keyboard 1.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JVKbrd directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling J Virtual Keyboard 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\JVKbrd\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. J Virtual Keyboard 1.0's primary file takes around 35.75 KB (36611 bytes) and is named uninst.exe.
The executable files below are part of J Virtual Keyboard 1.0. They occupy about 35.75 KB (36611
bytes) on disk.
This data is about J Virtual Keyboard 1.0 version 1.0
J Virtual Keyboard 1.0 is an application released by the software company Andrej Koch. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase J Virtual Keyboard 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase J Virtual Keyboard 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate J Virtual Keyboard 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "J Virtual Keyboard 1.0". If it exists on your system the J Virtual Keyboard 1.0 program will be found automatically. When you select J Virtual Keyboard 1.0 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about J Virtual Keyboard 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for J Virtual Keyboard 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.andrej-koch.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JVKbrd\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove J Virtual Keyboard 1.0.
8. After removing J Virtual Keyboard 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong J Virtual Keyboard 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing J Virtual Keyboard 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove J Virtual Keyboard 1.0 by Andrej Koch from your computer, nor are we saying that J Virtual Keyboard 1.0 by Andrej Koch is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove J Virtual Keyboard 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-16 15:28:26.897