You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall J-Link V652b for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall J-Link V652b from your computerSEGGER
. Open here
where you can find out more on SEGGER. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGGER\JLink folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. J-Link V652b's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGGER\JLink\Uninstall.exe. JLinkRegistration.exe is the J-Link V652b's main executable file and it occupies circa 123.34 KB (126304 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside J-Link V652b. They take about 12.30 MB (12898261
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- JFlash.exe (854.84 KB)
- JFlashLite.exe (183.84 KB)
- JFlashSPI.exe (559.84 KB)
- JFlashSPI_CL.exe (467.84 KB)
- JLink.exe (296.84 KB)
- JLinkConfig.exe (196.34 KB)
- JLinkDLLUpdater.exe (104.34 KB)
- JLinkGDBServer.exe (413.84 KB)
- JLinkGDBServerCL.exe (353.84 KB)
- JLinkLicenseManager.exe (91.84 KB)
- JLinkRDIConfig.exe (115.34 KB)
- JLinkRegistration.exe (123.34 KB)
- JLinkRemoteServer.exe (234.84 KB)
- JLinkRemoteServerCL.exe (181.34 KB)
- JLinkRTTClient.exe (133.34 KB)
- JLinkRTTLogger.exe (102.34 KB)
- JLinkRTTViewer.exe (271.84 KB)
- JLinkSTM32.exe (135.84 KB)
- JLinkSTR91x.exe (149.34 KB)
- JLinkSWOViewer.exe (195.84 KB)
- JLinkSWOViewerCL.exe (163.34 KB)
- JMem.exe (409.84 KB)
- JRun.exe (236.34 KB)
- JTAGLoad.exe (166.84 KB)
- SWOAnalyzer.exe (64.84 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (58.40 KB)
- InstDrivers.exe (56.84 KB)
- dpinst_x64.exe (1,021.87 KB)
- dpinst_x86.exe (899.37 KB)
- DPInst.exe (508.91 KB)
The current page applies to J-Link V652b version 6.52
J-Link V652b is an application released by the software company SEGGER. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall J-Link V652b is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall J-Link V652b from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find J-Link V652b or simply click the Search feature and type in "J-Link V652b". If it is installed on your PC the J-Link V652b application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select J-Link V652b in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about J-Link V652b, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall J-Link V652b.
8. After removing J-Link V652b, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong J-Link V652b that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing J-Link V652b using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove J-Link V652b by SEGGER from your computer, nor are we saying that J-Link V652b by SEGGER is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove J-Link V652b in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 08:24:21.580