J-Link V642a is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall J-Link V642a from your computerSEGGER
. More information on SEGGER can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGGER\JLink_V642a folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove J-Link V642a by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGGER\JLink_V642a\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 250.34 KB (256352 bytes) on disk and is labeled JLinkRegistration.exe.
The executable files below are part of J-Link V642a. They take an average of 10.14 MB (10637538
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- JFlash.exe (700.34 KB)
- JFlashLite.exe (343.84 KB)
- JFlashSPI.exe (407.84 KB)
- JFlashSPI_CL.exe (561.34 KB)
- JLink.exe (291.34 KB)
- JLinkConfig.exe (439.84 KB)
- JLinkDLLUpdater.exe (137.84 KB)
- JLinkGDBServer.exe (710.34 KB)
- JLinkGDBServerCL.exe (686.34 KB)
- JLinkLicenseManager.exe (210.34 KB)
- JLinkRDIConfig.exe (115.34 KB)
- JLinkRegistration.exe (250.34 KB)
- JLinkRemoteServer.exe (404.34 KB)
- JLinkRemoteServerCL.exe (433.84 KB)
- JLinkRTTClient.exe (130.84 KB)
- JLinkRTTLogger.exe (102.34 KB)
- JLinkRTTViewer.exe (434.84 KB)
- JLinkSTM32.exe (137.84 KB)
- JLinkSTR91x.exe (145.34 KB)
- JLinkSWOViewer.exe (173.84 KB)
- JLinkSWOViewerCL.exe (164.84 KB)
- JMem.exe (634.34 KB)
- JTAGLoad.exe (161.84 KB)
- SWOAnalyzer.exe (64.84 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (56.98 KB)
- InstDrivers.exe (56.84 KB)
- DPInst.exe (508.91 KB)
- dpinst_x64.exe (1,021.87 KB)
- dpinst_x86.exe (899.37 KB)
The current web page applies to J-Link V642a version 6.42
J-Link V642a is an application marketed by the software company SEGGER. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase J-Link V642a is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase J-Link V642a using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find J-Link V642a or simply click the Search field and type in "J-Link V642a". If it exists on your system the J-Link V642a program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click J-Link V642a in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding J-Link V642a, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall J-Link V642a.
8. After removing J-Link V642a, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of J-Link V642a which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing J-Link V642a with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall J-Link V642a by SEGGER from your computer, nor are we saying that J-Link V642a by SEGGER is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall J-Link V642a in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-28 18:25:37.083