J-Link V620h is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall J-Link V620h from your systemSEGGER
. Check out here
for more info on SEGGER. J-Link V620h is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGGER\JLink_V620h directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. J-Link V620h's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGGER\JLink_V620h\Uninstall.exe. J-Link V620h's main file takes around 204.38 KB (209288 bytes) and is named JLinkRegistration.exe.
J-Link V620h is comprised of the following executables which take 12.84 MB (13463823
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- JFlash.exe (636.88 KB)
- JFlashLite.exe (2.72 MB)
- JFlashSPI.exe (348.88 KB)
- JFlashSPI_CL.exe (260.88 KB)
- JLink.exe (224.88 KB)
- JLinkConfig.exe (180.88 KB)
- JLinkDLLUpdater.exe (108.88 KB)
- JLinkGDBServer.exe (404.88 KB)
- JLinkGDBServerCL.exe (376.88 KB)
- JLinkLicenseManager.exe (178.38 KB)
- JLinkRDIConfig.exe (72.88 KB)
- JLinkRegistration.exe (204.38 KB)
- JLinkRemoteServer.exe (432.88 KB)
- JLinkRemoteServerCL.exe (424.88 KB)
- JLinkRTTClient.exe (104.88 KB)
- JLinkRTTLogger.exe (88.88 KB)
- JLinkRTTViewer.exe (2.84 MB)
- JLinkSTM32.exe (84.88 KB)
- JLinkSTR91x.exe (112.88 KB)
- JLinkSWOViewer.exe (124.88 KB)
- JLinkSWOViewerCL.exe (120.88 KB)
- JMem.exe (220.88 KB)
- JTAGLoad.exe (128.88 KB)
- SWOAnalyzer.exe (64.88 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (56.55 KB)
- InstDrivers.exe (56.88 KB)
- DPInst.exe (508.91 KB)
- dpinst_x64.exe (1,021.87 KB)
- dpinst_x86.exe (899.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.20
of J-Link V620h.
J-Link V620h is a program released by the software company SEGGER. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase J-Link V620h is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase J-Link V620h with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find J-Link V620h or simply click the Search field and type in "J-Link V620h". If it is installed on your PC the J-Link V620h application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select J-Link V620h in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about J-Link V620h, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove J-Link V620h.
8. After uninstalling J-Link V620h, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong J-Link V620h that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling J-Link V620h with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove J-Link V620h by SEGGER from your computer, we are not saying that J-Link V620h by SEGGER is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove J-Link V620h in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-16 06:11:28.197