You can find on this page details on how to uninstall J-Link V614h for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall J-Link V614h from your computerSEGGER
. More information about SEGGER can be read here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGGER\JLink_V614h folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. J-Link V614h's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGGER\JLink_V614h\Uninstall.exe. JLinkRegistration.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 196.99 KB (201720 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of J-Link V614h. They take an average of 12.69 MB (13303810
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- JFlash.exe (621.99 KB)
- JFlashLite.exe (2.71 MB)
- JFlashSPI.exe (341.99 KB)
- JFlashSPI_CL.exe (253.99 KB)
- JLink.exe (213.99 KB)
- JLinkConfig.exe (173.99 KB)
- JLinkDLLUpdater.exe (105.99 KB)
- JLinkGDBServer.exe (261.99 KB)
- JLinkGDBServerCL.exe (233.99 KB)
- JLinkLicenseManager.exe (171.49 KB)
- JLinkRDIConfig.exe (65.99 KB)
- JLinkRegistration.exe (196.99 KB)
- JLinkRemoteServer.exe (460.49 KB)
- JLinkRemoteServerCL.exe (459.49 KB)
- JLinkRTTClient.exe (123.49 KB)
- JLinkRTTLogger.exe (93.49 KB)
- JLinkRTTViewer.exe (2.85 MB)
- JLinkSTM32.exe (84.99 KB)
- JLinkSTR91x.exe (136.99 KB)
- JLinkSWOViewer.exe (150.49 KB)
- JLinkSWOViewerCL.exe (144.49 KB)
- JMem.exe (244.49 KB)
- JTAGLoad.exe (156.99 KB)
- SWOAnalyzer.exe (57.99 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (56.55 KB)
- InstDrivers.exe (49.99 KB)
- DPInst.exe (508.91 KB)
- dpinst_x64.exe (1,021.87 KB)
- dpinst_x86.exe (899.37 KB)
The current page applies to J-Link V614h version 6.14
J-Link V614h is an application marketed by SEGGER. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall J-Link V614h is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove J-Link V614h from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find J-Link V614h or simply activate the Search field and type in "J-Link V614h". If it exists on your system the J-Link V614h program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select J-Link V614h in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about J-Link V614h, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove J-Link V614h.
8. After removing J-Link V614h, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong J-Link V614h which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling J-Link V614h using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall J-Link V614h by SEGGER from your computer, we are not saying that J-Link V614h by SEGGER is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall J-Link V614h supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-26 23:56:21.190