J-Link V512f is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall J-Link V512f from your systemSEGGER
. More info about SEGGER can be read here
. J-Link V512f is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGGER\JLink_V512f directory, regulated by the user's decision. J-Link V512f's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGGER\JLink_V512f\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 209.99 KB (215032 bytes) on disk and is called JLink.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside J-Link V512f. They occupy about 12.73 MB (13348359
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- JFlash.exe (1.01 MB)
- JFlashLite.exe (2.71 MB)
- JFlashSPI.exe (325.99 KB)
- JFlashSPI_CL.exe (249.99 KB)
- JLink.exe (209.99 KB)
- JLinkConfig.exe (165.99 KB)
- JLinkDLLUpdater.exe (89.99 KB)
- JLinkGDBServer.exe (253.99 KB)
- JLinkGDBServerCL.exe (221.99 KB)
- JLinkLicenseManager.exe (169.49 KB)
- JLinkRDIConfig.exe (68.49 KB)
- JLinkRemoteServer.exe (458.49 KB)
- JLinkRemoteServerCL.exe (453.99 KB)
- JLinkRTTClient.exe (120.99 KB)
- JLinkRTTLogger.exe (108.99 KB)
- JLinkRTTViewer.exe (2.85 MB)
- JLinkSTM32.exe (83.99 KB)
- JLinkSTR91x.exe (110.99 KB)
- JLinkSWOViewer.exe (148.49 KB)
- JLinkSWOViewerCL.exe (142.49 KB)
- JMem.exe (242.99 KB)
- JTAGLoad.exe (96.49 KB)
- SWOAnalyzer.exe (57.99 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (56.55 KB)
- InstDrivers.exe (49.99 KB)
- DPInst.exe (508.91 KB)
- dpinst_x64.exe (1,021.87 KB)
- dpinst_x86.exe (899.37 KB)
The current page applies to J-Link V512f version 5.12
J-Link V512f is a program by SEGGER. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall J-Link V512f is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove J-Link V512f from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate J-Link V512f or simply click the Search field and type in "J-Link V512f". If it is installed on your PC the J-Link V512f application will be found very quickly. After you click J-Link V512f in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about J-Link V512f, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall J-Link V512f.
8. After uninstalling J-Link V512f, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong J-Link V512f that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling J-Link V512f using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove J-Link V512f by SEGGER from your computer, nor are we saying that J-Link V512f by SEGGER is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove J-Link V512f in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 11:51:44.933