J-Link ARM V4.74a
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove J-Link ARM V4.74a for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall J-Link ARM V4.74a from your systemSEGGER Microcontroller Systeme GmbH
. More data about SEGGER Microcontroller Systeme GmbH can be seen here
. More data about the software J-Link ARM V4.74a can be seen at www.segger.com
. Usually the J-Link ARM V4.74a program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGGER\JLINKA~1 directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGGER\JLINKA~1\Unwise.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall J-Link ARM V4.74a. The application's main executable file has a size of 746.35 KB (764264 bytes) on disk and is titled JFlashARM.exe.
The executable files below are part of J-Link ARM V4.74a. They take about 6.63 MB (6953720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- JFlashARM.exe (746.35 KB)
- JLink.exe (194.35 KB)
- JLinkConfig.exe (162.35 KB)
- JLinkDLLUpdater.exe (78.35 KB)
- JLinkGDBServer.exe (218.35 KB)
- JLinkGDBServerCL.exe (194.35 KB)
- JLinkLicenseManager.exe (110.35 KB)
- JLinkRDIConfig.exe (66.35 KB)
- JLinkRemoteServer.exe (402.35 KB)
- JLinkRemoteServerCL.exe (394.35 KB)
- JLinkSTM32.exe (74.35 KB)
- JLinkSTR91x.exe (86.35 KB)
- JLinkSWOViewer.exe (114.35 KB)
- JLinkSWOViewerCL.exe (98.35 KB)
- JMem.exe (206.35 KB)
- JTAGLoad.exe (82.35 KB)
- SWOAnalyzer.exe (58.35 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (146.00 KB)
- InstDrivers.exe (50.35 KB)
- dpinst_x64.exe (1,021.87 KB)
- dpinst_x86.exe (899.37 KB)
- InstDriversCDC.exe (50.35 KB)
- DPInst.exe (825.91 KB)
- DPInst.exe (508.91 KB)
The current page applies to J-Link ARM V4.74a version 4.74
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove J-Link ARM V4.74a.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall J-Link ARM V4.74a:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SEGGER\J-Link ARM V4.74a
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\J-Link ARM V4.74a
J-Link ARM V4.74a is an application released by SEGGER Microcontroller Systeme GmbH. Some users want to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove J-Link ARM V4.74a is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete J-Link ARM V4.74a from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find J-Link ARM V4.74a or simply activate the Search field and type in "J-Link ARM V4.74a". If it is installed on your PC the J-Link ARM V4.74a application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click J-Link ARM V4.74a in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about J-Link ARM V4.74a, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for J-Link ARM V4.74a:
- The software company is: www.segger.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGGER\JLINKA~1\Unwise.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove J-Link ARM V4.74a.
8. After uninstalling J-Link ARM V4.74a, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of J-Link ARM V4.74a that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing J-Link ARM V4.74a using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove J-Link ARM V4.74a by SEGGER Microcontroller Systeme GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that J-Link ARM V4.74a by SEGGER Microcontroller Systeme GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove J-Link ARM V4.74a in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-02 13:38:25.307