J-Link ARM V4.12
This page is about J-Link ARM V4.12 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall J-Link ARM V4.12 from your PCSEGGER Microcontroller Systeme GmbH
. Go over here
for more information on SEGGER Microcontroller Systeme GmbH. Click on www.segger.com
to get more facts about J-Link ARM V4.12 on SEGGER Microcontroller Systeme GmbH's website. Usually the J-Link ARM V4.12 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGGER\JLINKA~1 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing J-Link ARM V4.12 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGGER\JLINKA~1\Unwise.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. JFlashARM.exe is the J-Link ARM V4.12's main executable file and it takes approximately 428.00 KB (438272 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in J-Link ARM V4.12. They take 2.95 MB (3097424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- JFlashARM.exe (428.00 KB)
- JLink.exe (128.00 KB)
- JLinkDLLUpdater.exe (48.00 KB)
- JLinkFlashCogentCSB737.exe (56.00 KB)
- JLinkFlashPhytecPCM967_NAND.exe (56.00 KB)
- JLinkFlashSTMB525.exe (56.00 KB)
- JLinkFlashToshibaTOPAS900.exe (56.00 KB)
- JLinkFlashToshibaTOPAS910.exe (56.00 KB)
- JLinkGDBServer.exe (152.00 KB)
- JLinkGDBServerCL.exe (136.00 KB)
- JLinkRDIConfig.exe (44.00 KB)
- JLinkSTM32.exe (48.00 KB)
- JLinkSTR91x.exe (56.00 KB)
- JLinkTCPIPServer.exe (76.00 KB)
- JMem.exe (108.00 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (146.00 KB)
- InstallDrivers.exe (40.00 KB)
- DPInst.exe (825.91 KB)
- DPInst.exe (508.91 KB)
This info is about J-Link ARM V4.12 version 4.12
J-Link ARM V4.12 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SEGGER\J-Link ARM V4.08l
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SEGGER\J-Link ARM V4.12
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SEGGER\J-Link ARM V4.15e
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SEGGER\J-Link ARM
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\J-Link ARM V4.12
J-Link ARM V4.12 is an application marketed by the software company SEGGER Microcontroller Systeme GmbH. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove J-Link ARM V4.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall J-Link ARM V4.12 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find J-Link ARM V4.12 or simply click the Search feature and type in "J-Link ARM V4.12". If it exists on your system the J-Link ARM V4.12 app will be found very quickly. After you click J-Link ARM V4.12 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about J-Link ARM V4.12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for J-Link ARM V4.12:
- The web site of the application is: www.segger.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGGER\JLINKA~1\Unwise.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall J-Link ARM V4.12.
8. After removing J-Link ARM V4.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of J-Link ARM V4.12 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling J-Link ARM V4.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall J-Link ARM V4.12 by SEGGER Microcontroller Systeme GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that J-Link ARM V4.12 by SEGGER Microcontroller Systeme GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall J-Link ARM V4.12 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-27 14:52:49.723