J-Link ARM V4.08h
You can find below detailed information on how to remove J-Link ARM V4.08h for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall J-Link ARM V4.08h from your computerSEGGER Microcontroller Systeme GmbH
. More info about SEGGER Microcontroller Systeme GmbH can be seen here
. More information about the app J-Link ARM V4.08h can be found at www.segger.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGGER\JLINKA~2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). J-Link ARM V4.08h's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGGER\JLINKA~2\Unwise.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 396.00 KB (405504 bytes) on disk and is titled JFlashARM.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in J-Link ARM V4.08h. They take 2.73 MB (2859856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- JFlashARM.exe (396.00 KB)
- JLink.exe (116.00 KB)
- JLinkDLLUpdater.exe (48.00 KB)
- JLinkFlashCogentCSB737.exe (56.00 KB)
- JLinkFlashPhytecPCM967_NAND.exe (56.00 KB)
- JLinkFlashSTMB525.exe (56.00 KB)
- JLinkFlashToshibaTOPAS910.exe (56.00 KB)
- JLinkGDBServer.exe (156.00 KB)
- JLinkRDIConfig.exe (44.00 KB)
- JLinkSTM32.exe (48.00 KB)
- JLinkSTR91x.exe (56.00 KB)
- JLinkTCPIPServer.exe (76.00 KB)
- JMem.exe (108.00 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (146.00 KB)
- InstallDrivers.exe (40.00 KB)
- DPInst.exe (825.91 KB)
- DPInst.exe (508.91 KB)
The current page applies to J-Link ARM V4.08h version 4.08
J-Link ARM V4.08h is a program by the software company SEGGER Microcontroller Systeme GmbH. Some people choose to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove J-Link ARM V4.08h is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete J-Link ARM V4.08h using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate J-Link ARM V4.08h or simply click the Search feature and type in "J-Link ARM V4.08h". The J-Link ARM V4.08h program will be found automatically. After you click J-Link ARM V4.08h in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding J-Link ARM V4.08h, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for J-Link ARM V4.08h:
- The software company is: www.segger.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGGER\JLINKA~2\Unwise.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall J-Link ARM V4.08h.
8. After removing J-Link ARM V4.08h, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of J-Link ARM V4.08h which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling J-Link ARM V4.08h with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall J-Link ARM V4.08h by SEGGER Microcontroller Systeme GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that J-Link ARM V4.08h by SEGGER Microcontroller Systeme GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall J-Link ARM V4.08h supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-27 14:52:49.713