You can find on this page details on how to uninstall J-Link 18.104.22.1680 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall J-Link 22.214.171.1240 from your computerJablotron Alarms a.s.
. Check out here
for more information on Jablotron Alarms a.s.. Detailed information about J-Link 126.96.36.1990 can be found at www.jablotron.com
. Usually the J-Link 188.8.131.520 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jablotron\J-Link 184.108.40.2060 folder, depending on the user's option during install. J-Link 220.127.116.110's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Jablotron\J-Link 18.104.22.1680\unins000.exe. J-Link.exe is the J-Link 22.214.171.1240's main executable file and it occupies circa 3.42 MB (3584632 bytes) on disk.
J-Link 126.96.36.1990 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.55 MB (4766992
bytes) on disk.
- J-Link.exe (3.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to J-Link 188.8.131.520 version 184.108.40.2060
J-Link 220.127.116.110 is an application marketed by the software company Jablotron Alarms a.s.. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase J-Link 18.104.22.1680 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete J-Link 22.214.171.1240 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate J-Link 126.96.36.1990 or simply click the Search field and type in "J-Link 188.8.131.520". If it is installed on your PC the J-Link 184.108.40.2060 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click J-Link 220.127.116.110 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding J-Link 18.104.22.1680, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for J-Link 22.214.171.1240:
- The web site of the application is: www.jablotron.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Jablotron\J-Link 126.96.36.1990\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove J-Link 188.8.131.520.
8. After uninstalling J-Link 184.108.40.2060, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong J-Link 220.127.116.110 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing J-Link 18.104.22.1680 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove J-Link 22.214.171.1240 by Jablotron Alarms a.s. from your PC, we are not saying that J-Link 126.96.36.1990 by Jablotron Alarms a.s. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove J-Link 188.8.131.520 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 10:16:41.640