Ixia Resource Manager
Ixia Resource Manager is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Ixia Resource Manager from your computerIxia
. Open here
for more information on Ixia. More details about the app Ixia Resource Manager can be seen at http://www.ixiacom.com
. Ixia Resource Manager is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ixia\ResourceManager folder, subject to the user's option. The application's main executable file occupies 3.79 MB (3973632 bytes) on disk and is titled bsondump.exe.
The executable files below are part of Ixia Resource Manager. They occupy about 39.27 MB (41173504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MonitorMongoService.exe (13.00 KB)
- RMConfigUtil.exe (36.50 KB)
- RMWinService.exe (6.50 KB)
- bsondump.exe (3.79 MB)
- mongo.exe (1.80 MB)
- mongod.exe (4.10 MB)
- mongodump.exe (3.81 MB)
- mongoexport.exe (3.80 MB)
- mongofiles.exe (3.80 MB)
- mongoimport.exe (3.81 MB)
- mongorestore.exe (3.80 MB)
- mongos.exe (2.86 MB)
- mongostat.exe (3.84 MB)
- mongotop.exe (3.80 MB)
The current web page applies to Ixia Resource Manager version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other Ixia Resource Manager versions:
Ixia Resource Manager is an application marketed by the software company Ixia. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Ixia Resource Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Ixia Resource Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ixia Resource Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Ixia Resource Manager". The Ixia Resource Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Ixia Resource Manager in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ixia Resource Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ixia Resource Manager.
8. After removing Ixia Resource Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ixia Resource Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ixia Resource Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Ixia Resource Manager by Ixia from your PC, we are not saying that Ixia Resource Manager by Ixia is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ixia Resource Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-29 09:50:43.277