IxOS 8.10.1250.8 EA-Patch1
This page contains complete information on how to remove IxOS 8.10.1250.8 EA-Patch1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall IxOS 8.10.1250.8 EA-Patch1 from your PCIxia
. You can find out more on Ixia or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ixiacom.com
to get more information about IxOS 8.10.1250.8 EA-Patch1 on Ixia's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ixia\IxOS\8.10-EA-Patch1 folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. IxOS 8.10.1250.8 EA-Patch1's primary file takes around 5.19 MB (5445847 bytes) and its name is ScriptGen.exe.
IxOS 8.10.1250.8 EA-Patch1 contains of the executables below. They take 19.32 MB (20254238
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ixDodUtil.exe (158.50 KB)
- IxExplorer.exe (13.68 MB)
- mergecap.exe (91.70 KB)
- ScriptGen.exe (5.19 MB)
- tsv.exe (108.12 KB)
- logcollectorclient.exe (45.50 KB)
- logcollectorgui.exe (30.00 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (4.50 KB)
- wish85t.exe (14.00 KB)
The current web page applies to IxOS 8.10.1250.8 EA-Patch1 version 8.10.1250.8
IxOS 8.10.1250.8 EA-Patch1 is a program released by the software company Ixia. Some people try to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall IxOS 8.10.1250.8 EA-Patch1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase IxOS 8.10.1250.8 EA-Patch1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find IxOS 8.10.1250.8 EA-Patch1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "IxOS 8.10.1250.8 EA-Patch1". If it exists on your system the IxOS 8.10.1250.8 EA-Patch1 program will be found automatically. After you click IxOS 8.10.1250.8 EA-Patch1 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding IxOS 8.10.1250.8 EA-Patch1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall IxOS 8.10.1250.8 EA-Patch1.
8. After removing IxOS 8.10.1250.8 EA-Patch1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of IxOS 8.10.1250.8 EA-Patch1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing IxOS 8.10.1250.8 EA-Patch1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall IxOS 8.10.1250.8 EA-Patch1 by Ixia from your computer, we are not saying that IxOS 8.10.1250.8 EA-Patch1 by Ixia is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall IxOS 8.10.1250.8 EA-Patch1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 06:55:38.260