IxOS 6.00.700.13 EA-Patch1
IxOS 6.00.700.13 EA-Patch1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall IxOS 6.00.700.13 EA-Patch1 from your computerIxia
. Check out here
for more details on Ixia. You can get more details related to IxOS 6.00.700.13 EA-Patch1 at http://www.ixiacom.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ixia\IxOS\6.00-EA-Patch1 folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. ScriptGen.exe is the IxOS 6.00.700.13 EA-Patch1's primary executable file and it takes around 5.19 MB (5445663 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of IxOS 6.00.700.13 EA-Patch1. They take about 17.29 MB (18131301
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ixDodUtil.exe (140.00 KB)
- IxExplorer.exe (11.69 MB)
- mergecap.exe (91.70 KB)
- ScriptGen.exe (5.19 MB)
- tsv.exe (108.12 KB)
- logcollectorclient.exe (35.50 KB)
- logcollectorgui.exe (30.00 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (4.50 KB)
- wish84.exe (10.50 KB)
The current page applies to IxOS 6.00.700.13 EA-Patch1 version 6.00.700.13
IxOS 6.00.700.13 EA-Patch1 is a program by the software company Ixia. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove IxOS 6.00.700.13 EA-Patch1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall IxOS 6.00.700.13 EA-Patch1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate IxOS 6.00.700.13 EA-Patch1 or simply click the Search field and type in "IxOS 6.00.700.13 EA-Patch1". The IxOS 6.00.700.13 EA-Patch1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click IxOS 6.00.700.13 EA-Patch1 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about IxOS 6.00.700.13 EA-Patch1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove IxOS 6.00.700.13 EA-Patch1.
8. After uninstalling IxOS 6.00.700.13 EA-Patch1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong IxOS 6.00.700.13 EA-Patch1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IxOS 6.00.700.13 EA-Patch1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall IxOS 6.00.700.13 EA-Patch1 by Ixia from your PC, we are not saying that IxOS 6.00.700.13 EA-Patch1 by Ixia is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall IxOS 6.00.700.13 EA-Patch1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-04 17:48:08.617