You can find below details on how to uninstall IxChariot for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall IxChariot from your systemIxia
. You can read more on Ixia or check for application updates here
. Further information about IxChariot can be seen at http://www.ixiacom.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ixia\IxChariot folder (same installation drive as Windows). IxChariot.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 36.00 KB (36864 bytes) on disk.
IxChariot is composed of the following executables which occupy 10.94 MB (11471876
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- appslmRegistration.exe (20.00 KB)
- CharUninst.exe (36.00 KB)
- clonetst.exe (9.08 KB)
- fmtlog.exe (6.58 KB)
- fmttst.exe (7.47 MB)
- GanyPS.exe (24.00 KB)
- IxChariot.exe (36.00 KB)
- pdzip.exe (124.00 KB)
- runtst.exe (16.09 KB)
- tdesign.exe (1.72 MB)
- tdtutor.exe (565.29 KB)
- TestScheduler.exe (196.00 KB)
- clcpptest.exe (356.00 KB)
- IxAptixiaTestServer.exe (296.00 KB)
- launcher.exe (32.00 KB)
- omniNames.exe (60.00 KB)
- TestServer.exe (16.00 KB)
The current web page applies to IxChariot version 188.8.131.52
only. For more IxChariot versions please click below:
IxChariot is an application marketed by Ixia. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall IxChariot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall IxChariot from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find IxChariot or simply activate the Search field and type in "IxChariot". If it exists on your system the IxChariot program will be found automatically. After you click IxChariot in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about IxChariot, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IxChariot.
8. After removing IxChariot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong IxChariot that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IxChariot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove IxChariot by Ixia from your computer, nor are we saying that IxChariot by Ixia is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove IxChariot in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 00:48:01.867