You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Ivacy for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Ivacy from your computerIvacy
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Ivacy. Ivacy is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ivacy directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing Ivacy is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ivacy\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 3.39 MB (3551352 bytes) on disk and is named Ivacy.exe.
Ivacy contains of the executables below. They take 6.83 MB (7157344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CloseApp.exe (13.62 KB)
- Injector32.exe (12.95 KB)
- Injector64.exe (14.62 KB)
- InstallerWithDisplay.exe (108.12 KB)
- Ivacy.exe (3.39 MB)
- Ivacy.vshost.exe (23.66 KB)
- RunAsAdmin.exe (5.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (731.51 KB)
- Updater.exe (312.12 KB)
- openssl.exe (893.50 KB)
- openvpn.exe (854.63 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (62.13 KB)
- openvpnserv2.exe (15.50 KB)
- subinacl.exe (289.45 KB)
- devcon.exe (88.83 KB)
- OpenVPNInstallation.exe (17.45 KB)
- devcon.exe (60.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Ivacy. You can find below info on other application versions of Ivacy:
...click to view all...
Ivacy is an application released by Ivacy. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove Ivacy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Ivacy from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ivacy or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ivacy". The Ivacy app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Ivacy in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Ivacy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ivacy.
8. After removing Ivacy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ivacy that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ivacy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ivacy by Ivacy from your computer, nor are we saying that Ivacy by Ivacy is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Ivacy in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-10 21:26:50.790