IvAi v1.0.0 b150
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall IvAi v1.0.0 b150 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall IvAi v1.0.0 b150 from your computerIVAO
. Open here
for more details on IVAO. You can see more info related to IvAi v1.0.0 b150 at http://www.ivao.aero/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\IVAO\IvAi folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\IVAO\IvAi\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove IvAi v1.0.0 b150. IvAi.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.06 MB (2155520 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of IvAi v1.0.0 b150. They occupy about 2.72 MB (2851046
bytes) on disk.
- IvAi.exe (2.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.22 KB)
The current web page applies to IvAi v1.0.0 b150 version 1.0.0150
If you are manually uninstalling IvAi v1.0.0 b150 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
IvAi v1.0.0 b150 is a program released by the software company IVAO. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase IvAi v1.0.0 b150 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall IvAi v1.0.0 b150 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate IvAi v1.0.0 b150 or simply activate the Search field and type in "IvAi v1.0.0 b150". If it is installed on your PC the IvAi v1.0.0 b150 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click IvAi v1.0.0 b150 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about IvAi v1.0.0 b150, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IvAi v1.0.0 b150:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ivao.aero/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\IVAO\IvAi\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IvAi v1.0.0 b150.
8. After uninstalling IvAi v1.0.0 b150, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of IvAi v1.0.0 b150 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IvAi v1.0.0 b150 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove IvAi v1.0.0 b150 by IVAO from your computer, we are not saying that IvAi v1.0.0 b150 by IVAO is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove IvAi v1.0.0 b150 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-03 14:38:49.087