Ironcast is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Ironcast from your computerDreadbit
. You can read more on Dreadbit or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.dreadbit.com/Ironcast
to get more info about Ironcast on Dreadbit's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ironcast directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Ironcast. The application's main executable file has a size of 11.07 MB (11606016 bytes) on disk and is titled Ironcast.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Ironcast. They take about 11.07 MB (11606016
bytes) on disk.
Ironcast is a program released by the software company Dreadbit. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Ironcast is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Ironcast from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ironcast or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ironcast". If it is installed on your PC the Ironcast program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Ironcast in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Ironcast, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ironcast:
- The publisher is: http://www.dreadbit.com/Ironcast
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ironcast.
8. After removing Ironcast, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ironcast which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ironcast with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ironcast by Dreadbit from your computer, we are not saying that Ironcast by Dreadbit is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ironcast in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-05 15:04:23.770