Iron Wings is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Iron Wings from your computerNaps Team
. Check out here
for more information on Naps Team. Please follow http://www.ironwingsthegame.com
if you want to read more on Iron Wings on Naps Team's web page. The application is usually found in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\IronWings directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Iron Wings. The program's main executable file is titled Steam.exe and occupies 2.97 MB (3111712 bytes).
Iron Wings contains of the executables below. They occupy 134.82 MB (141365072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.97 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (558.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.64 MB)
- uninstall.exe (139.09 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.57 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (417.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.10 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.50 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
- golf.exe (19.98 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- acess.exe (8.27 MB)
- activate.exe (510.20 KB)
- activates.exe (562.33 KB)
- hashChecker.exe (155.00 KB)
- launcher.exe (1.36 MB)
- downloader.exe (2.80 MB)
- yuPlay.exe (4.73 MB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.The files below are left behind on your disk by Iron Wings's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Iron Wings.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 562340
Iron Wings is an application by the software company Naps Team. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Iron Wings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Iron Wings with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Iron Wings or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Iron Wings". If it exists on your system the Iron Wings app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Iron Wings in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Iron Wings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Iron Wings:
- The software company is: http://www.ironwingsthegame.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Iron Wings.
8. After uninstalling Iron Wings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Iron Wings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Iron Wings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Iron Wings by Naps Team from your computer, we are not saying that Iron Wings by Naps Team is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Iron Wings supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 12:06:15.430