Iron Man (2008)
This info is about Iron Man (2008) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Iron Man (2008) from your computerR.G.R3PacK by (mefist00 & no)
. You can read more on R.G.R3PacK by (mefist00 & no) or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Iron Man (2008) at www.bigtorrent.org
. Iron Man (2008) is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Iron Man directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Iron Man (2008) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Iron Man\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled GameLauncher.exe and its approximative size is 696.00 KB (712704 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Iron Man (2008). They take 4.11 MB (4310000
bytes) on disk.
- GameLauncher.exe (696.00 KB)
- IronMan.exe (2.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (772.98 KB)
The current page applies to Iron Man (2008) version 1.0
Iron Man (2008) is a program by the software company R.G.R3PacK by (mefist00 & no). Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Iron Man (2008) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Iron Man (2008) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Iron Man (2008) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Iron Man (2008)". If it exists on your system the Iron Man (2008) app will be found very quickly. After you select Iron Man (2008) in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Iron Man (2008), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Iron Man (2008):
- The web site of the program is: www.bigtorrent.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Iron Man\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Iron Man (2008).
8. After removing Iron Man (2008), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Iron Man (2008) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Iron Man (2008) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Iron Man (2008) by R.G.R3PacK by (mefist00 & no) from your computer, nor are we saying that Iron Man (2008) by R.G.R3PacK by (mefist00 & no) is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Iron Man (2008) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-16 21:49:43.670