This web page is about Iromusic for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Iromusic from your computerIromusic Group
. Open here
where you can find out more on Iromusic Group. Please follow http://www.iromusic.info
if you want to read more on Iromusic on Iromusic Group's web page. Iromusic is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Iromusic folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Iromusic is C:\Program Files (x86)\Iromusic\uninstall.exe. Iromusic.exe is the Iromusic's main executable file and it occupies around 6.85 MB (7182848 bytes) on disk.
Iromusic is comprised of the following executables which take 8.13 MB (8523264
bytes) on disk:
- Iromusic.exe (6.85 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.4
of Iromusic. Click on the links below for other Iromusic versions:
Iromusic is a program released by Iromusic Group. Some users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Iromusic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Iromusic from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Iromusic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Iromusic". If it exists on your system the Iromusic application will be found very quickly. When you select Iromusic in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Iromusic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Iromusic:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.iromusic.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Iromusic\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Iromusic.
8. After removing Iromusic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Iromusic that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Iromusic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Iromusic by Iromusic Group from your computer, we are not saying that Iromusic by Iromusic Group is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Iromusic supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-20 08:03:17.430