Iris 1.0.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Iris 1.0.0 from your PClrepacks.ru
. More information on lrepacks.ru can be seen here
. You can get more details about Iris 1.0.0 at https://iristech.co/
. Iris 1.0.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Iris folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Iris\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Iris 1.0.0. Iris 1.0.0's primary file takes around 4.31 MB (4514304 bytes) and is called Iris.exe.
Iris 1.0.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.46 MB (6773237
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Iris.exe (4.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (922.49 KB)
- gdipp_demo_32.exe (183.50 KB)
- gdipp_demo_64.exe (215.00 KB)
- gdipp_hook_32.exe (150.50 KB)
- gdipp_hook_64.exe (170.50 KB)
- gdipp_loader_32.exe (73.50 KB)
- gdipp_loader_64.exe (83.00 KB)
- gdipp_pre_32.exe (97.50 KB)
- gdipp_pre_64.exe (114.50 KB)
- gdipp_svc_32.exe (91.50 KB)
- gdipp_svc_64.exe (104.00 KB)
This info is about Iris 1.0.0 version 1.0.0
Iris 1.0.0 is a program released by the software company lrepacks.ru. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Iris 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Iris 1.0.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Iris 1.0.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Iris 1.0.0". If it exists on your system the Iris 1.0.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Iris 1.0.0 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Iris 1.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Iris 1.0.0:
- The publisher is: https://iristech.co/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Iris\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Iris 1.0.0.
8. After uninstalling Iris 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Iris 1.0.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Iris 1.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Iris 1.0.0 by lrepacks.ru from your PC, we are not saying that Iris 1.0.0 by lrepacks.ru is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Iris 1.0.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 18:59:37.130