IrideScanPlus is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall IrideScanPlus from your computerCedaf SRL
. Go over here
for more information on Cedaf SRL. Please follow http://www.cedaf.it
if you want to read more on IrideScanPlus on Cedaf SRL's web page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IrideScanPlus folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. IrideScanPlus's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\IrideScanPlus\unins000.exe". IrideScanClient.exe is the IrideScanPlus's main executable file and it takes close to 68.00 KB (69632 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in IrideScanPlus. They occupy 744.52 KB (762393
bytes) on disk.
- IrideScanClient.exe (68.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (676.52 KB)
IrideScanPlus is an application released by the software company Cedaf SRL. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove IrideScanPlus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall IrideScanPlus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find IrideScanPlus or simply activate the Search field and type in "IrideScanPlus". If it is installed on your PC the IrideScanPlus app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click IrideScanPlus in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about IrideScanPlus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IrideScanPlus:
- The publisher is: http://www.cedaf.it
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\IrideScanPlus\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IrideScanPlus.
8. After removing IrideScanPlus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong IrideScanPlus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing IrideScanPlus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall IrideScanPlus by Cedaf SRL from your PC, we are not saying that IrideScanPlus by Cedaf SRL is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall IrideScanPlus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 10:53:30.883