IrfanView (remove only)
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) for Windows. IrfanView (remove only) is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\IrfanView directory, depending on the user's choice. IrfanView (remove only)'s primary file takes around 31.50 KB (32256 bytes) and is called iv_uninstall.exe. How to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) from your system
The following executables are installed along with IrfanView (remove only). They occupy about 550.00 KB (563200
bytes) on disk.
- iv_uninstall.exe (31.50 KB)
- i_view32.exe (434.50 KB)
- Slideshow.exe (84.00 KB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall IrfanView (remove only).The files below remain on your disk by IrfanView (remove only)'s application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\IrfanView\i_view32.exe
Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove IrfanView (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall IrfanView (remove only) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate IrfanView (remove only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "IrfanView (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the IrfanView (remove only) application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click IrfanView (remove only) in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about IrfanView (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IrfanView (remove only).
8. After uninstalling IrfanView (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of IrfanView (remove only) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IrfanView (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130