IrfanView is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall IrfanView from your systemIrfan Skiljan
. Take a look here
for more information on Irfan Skiljan. You can read more about related to IrfanView at http://www.irfanview.com/
. IrfanView is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\IrfanView directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\IrfanView\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall IrfanView. i_view32.exe is the IrfanView's primary executable file and it takes around 637.96 KB (653272 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with IrfanView. They take about 2.23 MB (2338633
bytes) on disk.
- i_view32.exe (637.96 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.47 MB)
- IV_Player.exe (139.00 KB)
This web page is about IrfanView version 4.4.4
only. You can find below info on other application versions of IrfanView:
...click to view all...
IrfanView is an application marketed by the software company Irfan Skiljan. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove IrfanView is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete IrfanView from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find IrfanView or simply click the Search feature and type in "IrfanView". If it is installed on your PC the IrfanView application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click IrfanView in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding IrfanView, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IrfanView:
- The publisher is: http://www.irfanview.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\IrfanView\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IrfanView.
8. After uninstalling IrfanView, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of IrfanView which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing IrfanView using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove IrfanView by Irfan Skiljan from your computer, we are not saying that IrfanView by Irfan Skiljan is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove IrfanView in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 00:11:25.450