This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall IrfanView for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall IrfanView from your systemwww.irfanview.net
. More information on www.irfanview.net can be found here
. You can read more about related to IrfanView at http://www.irfanview.net/
. The full command line for removing IrfanView is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection IrfanV.inf,Uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled i_view32.exe and occupies 470.50 KB (481792 bytes).
The following executables are contained in IrfanView. They occupy 555.00 KB (568320
bytes) on disk.
- i_view32.exe (470.50 KB)
- Slideshow.exe (84.50 KB)
The current web page applies to IrfanView version 4.25
alone. You can find here a few links to other IrfanView releases:
...click to view all...
IrfanView is a program by www.irfanview.net. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall IrfanView is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete IrfanView with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate IrfanView or simply activate the Search field and type in "IrfanView". The IrfanView application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click IrfanView in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding IrfanView, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IrfanView:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.irfanview.net/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection IrfanV.inf,Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall IrfanView.
8. After removing IrfanView, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong IrfanView which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing IrfanView with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove IrfanView by www.irfanview.net from your computer, nor are we saying that IrfanView by www.irfanview.net is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove IrfanView in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 08:25:20.657